26. júla 2013

Things I don´t like.

I don´t like when people I don´t know very well, think that they know me, even though they don´t know me as much as I don't know them. They met me once, twice or just few times and they try to characterize me, they try to find out who I am and what I am and they have so little information about me as human and about my personality. They see only my cover, my skin, not what is inside me. They see just the way I talk, I smile and laugh, the way I frown, how I gesticulate and what T-shirt I wear but not the colour of my soul, shade of my past which has formmed me and has given to me strength for other days. They don´t know my opinions, they don´t know what I think about the world, about people, and mainly what I think about me. They don´t know if I am strong or weak, if I am fair or vicious and how I behave in certain situations. What if I am a total asshole but I am such a good bitch and I can make people think what a lovely angel I am. If I want I can do it. Everyone can. And they are here, talking about my future, about my life and about my personality in it and I don´t understand why they care so much about all these shit. There was no time for us to really know each other. NO. And after all these thoughts runnig through my head, I´m just sitting and looking into space with a poker face, knowing that this person is absolutly wrong about me. 

I need at least four years to know someone and these people are sitting against me so confidently looking into my eyes, thinking they are reading a book inside me and then they´re just like: "I feel that I´ve known you for a lifetime." So sweet, but if that were true, you would definitely not talk to me again.

I know myself, but it means I realized who I am and who I was, in every direction. These people don´t care about these aspects of me. They just think they´ve known me for a lifetime. They imagine me in that way how they want to have me and then when they really find out who I am they are disapointed. I know it is not my fault but it sucks. I hate it.

mala som chuť na angličtinu.