I am full of thougths.
But do you wanna hear the truth? I am writing here because I am waiting for some vidios to load, so thats it.
Superficial, I know. Shame on me.
Ok. Enough.
I ve been thinking now for a wihle. About last few days, about those new people I ve met this year, about future four months, when I am gonna be back home again after a long, long time, about summer and about my beloved summer job and finally about that, whats gonna happen to all my relationships, when we are not seeing each other for such a period (this makes me feel sad).
Maybe its fear of loneliness because I really dont have many "friends" at home. But I got it last summer, even I dont remeber how.
And maybe its good for something. I am gonna have some time just for myself, I can growing in the spiritual way and thats probably what I really need (this makes me feel excited).
I am going to be with myself, my family, I am going to be at home and suddenly I am glad that the year is over.
I need rest from this crazy bohemian lifestyle.
(or maybe its just something, what I want to think I need)
shit.
I cant figure this out.
(and this exactly happend, when I started to think too much about the future)
L is out.
See ya later.
- len som si chcela prevetrať angličtinu, to preto.